?4 ?Nights Nile Cruise Holiday from Hurghada Red Sea
4 Nights Nile Cruise Holiday from Hurghada Red Sea
Luxury Nile cruise, Nile River tours
Length: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Type: Nile Cruise Holiday
Guide: Egyptologist tour guide
Nile Cruise Itinerary
5 Days / 4 Nights
Day 1:) Hurghada - Luxor – Nile Cruise sights
Meet and assist by our travel REP at your hotel in Hurghada to drive to Luxor by modern air-conditioned vehicle. Then you will be transferred by private air-conditioned vehicle to board the Nile cruise. Lunch is served a board, followed by a guided tour to visit the most famous Karnak and Luxor Temples. Back to your cruise ship for afternoon tea and dinner, overnight stay a board the cruise in Luxor.
Day 2:) Luxor sightseeing
Breakfast on board the cruise, followed by a guided tour to the West Bank of the Nile in Luxorto visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Back to the cruise for lunch and an afternoon tea during sailing to Edfu. Dinner and overnight a board in Edfu.
Day 3:) Edfu & Kom Ombo sightseeing
Breakfast on board the ship, then you will be taken in a guided tour to visit Hours Temple in Edfu. Back to the cruise, start sailing to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board the cruise. A guided tour to visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4:) Aswan sightseeing
Breakfast a board the cruise, followed by an early tour to visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the majestic Philae Temple during sailing by a small motor boat, visit the Botanical Garden. Overnight stay on board in Aswan.
Day 5:) Aswan – Disembarkation
Disembarkation after breakfast. Transfer to Hurghada and drop off at your hotel lobby.
- Meet and greet service by our representative upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All transfers by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation onboard 5* cruise on full board basis
- Excursions to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
- Excursions to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple
- Excursions to visit Edfu temple as per Nile cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Philae temple, High Dam unfinished obelisk
- Felucca sail on the River Nile in Luxor for a wonderful sunset attendance
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sights between Luxor and Aswan
- English speaking guide during your excursions and cruise holiday
- Service charges and all applicable taxes
- Extras of personal nature
- Optional excursions
Season Nights Price
May – Sep 4 600 $
Oct – April 4 700 $
Prices are quoted in USD per person in double cabin
Maestro online travel
124 Pyramid street Giza ,Egypt
For best offer Contact with Amany
Travel Channel’s hidden gem series (formerly called NOT YOUR AVERAGE TRAVEL GUIDE), a hip travel guide show for hyper travelers. This episode written, directed, hosted, and edited by Shane Reynolds (aka Shane O) takes us on Royal Caribbean’s Voyager of the Seas for some tech talk up on the bridge of the ship with the captain, hilariously awkward!! …www.myspace.com/shaneotravels or www.colorearth.tv **look for clips of NOT YOUR AVERAGE TRAVEL GUIDE for more of Shane O and the early episodes. Or Search SHANE O TRAVEL for all of it.